- Danced in a Buenos Aires milonga with El Chino Necchi. See video.
- Danced with Tempo Tango Company in the show Thriller, which won the 2018 Premios Tango, category “Best show/spectacle for outstanding labor in 2017.”
- Dancing with Tempo Tango Company for the 100 anniversary of Vedia https://youtu.be/weIeKMwtSCI
- December: Taught seminars for beginners at Casa de la Cultura Acapulco (Acapulco Cultural Center), Mexico, to launch a tango community in the city.
European tour, June-October.
- October: Taught a seminar at La Malquerida milonga in Rome, Italy. See Facebook invite.
- October: Taught seminars in Leipzig at Tango Queerido.
- September/October: Taught seminars for both roles at the Tango Queer School of Astrid Weiske, Berlin, Germany. View the Facebook invite.
- September: Invited teacher and keynote contributor at the International Interdisciplinary Symposium of Research and Practice “The Queer Tango Salon: Connecting Bodies of Knowledge,” in Paris, France. Read a recap of the symposium in The Queer Tango Project.
- August: Performed with professional dancer and teacher Leonardo Serdella in Tango Milonga, London.
- April: Volunteered and taught at Tango Workshops for Parkinson’s Patients, led by Juan Manuel Firmani and Veronica Litvack, both great professionals with extensive knowledge in techniques that improve patients’ quality of life.
- March: Participated in the Tempo Tango Company’s show Proyecto Graña, which was part of Festival Cambalache, a prestigious tango festival in Buenos Aires.
- Taught intermediate and advanced tango classes at Alfredo Gurquel – Juana Lederer Dance Institute, one of the most prestigious dance schools in Buenos Aires.
- Performed in Taco Teco, a very successful Tempo Tango Company show. Read a review of the show.
- Joined Tempo Tango Company (Ignacio González Cano, managing director and choreographer) as teacher and dancer of traditional and stage tango. Performed in several shows, including Graña Project, Taco Teco, and Four Nights.
- July: Toured Turkey (stops in the cities of Istanbul, Izbir, Antalya and Bodrum) with the company Estampas Porteñas and its show Tango Feeling, with tango partner Guadalupe Ponzelli.
- February 2011 – December 2014: Professional dancer in the prestigious dinner-show
- Participated in the Choreography Seminars / 2nd Edition within the Buenos Aires Tango Festival, where the most important dancers and choreographers of Argentina created tango pieces with professional tango dancers. Milena Plebs was the choreographer and organizer of the event. Participating choreographers were Pablo Inza, Leonardo Cuello and Alejandro Cervera.
- November: Taught at Queer Tango Festival in Buenos Aires, and performed with Diego Gonzalez. Read a newspaper article. Queer Tango Festival is the most important queer tango festival in the world. See a magazine article in “D2” (Oslo) below.
- June: Toured Peru (cities of Lima, Arequipa and Trujillo) as professional tango dancer with Ballet de Cámara, directed by Juan Pablo Ledo, first dancer of Teatro Colón (Buenos Aires opera house).
- Participated in 2009 CITA (International Congress of Argentine Tango) as Luciana Valle’s assistant.
- Was one of the teachers of Queer School, the first queer tango school in Buenos Aires where both roles were taught for all genders.
- 2008-2010: Professional dancer with three of the most traditional tango shows in Buenos Aires: Sabor a Tango, La Cumparsita, and South Bar. Taught and conducted seminars on traditional tango before each show.
- Assistant, Javier Rodriguez’s tango salón seminars.
- Taught and directed prácticas in traditional Buenos Aires tango venues, including Club Sunderland, Salón Canning, and Villa Malcom.
- September: Toured Mendoza (Argentina), with Ballet Chamber, a Juan Pablo Ledo company.
- July: Toured Athens (Greece) with Jane Sjoeholm (tango teacher in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia). Gave a folkloric dance seminar (on zamba) in Milan at Giovanni Bermon’s tango school.
- May-July: Joined Lakao Production (José Castro’s company) for the musical “Paris – Buenos Aires.” The musical included tango, folklore, and malambo.
- April-June: Performed as tango dancer in the musical Sebastian Tango, directed by Ruben Cuello. See article in Balletin Dance magazine below.
- Assistant, Luciana Valle’s Nuevo Tango seminars in Villa Malcom.
- September: Performed with “Ballet Compacto,” a company of Teatro Colón’s firsr dancer Karina Olmedo.
- July-August: Worked as tango dancer in Mykonos, Greece, in prestigious Argentine restaurants (Sin, owned by Dionysios Proios, and Castello di Sabbia). Danced in the most amazing places on this beautiful island.
- June: Performed with tango partner Nuria Hortiguera on the theaters of Corrientes Avenue, together with world champions of tango salón Dante Sanchez and Ines Muzzopappa.
- May: Performed in Romeo and Juliet at the Teatro Coliseo in Lomas de Zamora, Buenos Aires province. Ballet adapted by Guido de Benedetti and including principal dancers of the Teatro Colón, Argentina’s iconic opera house.
- December: Performed with Ballet Neoclásico de Buenos Aires in a farewell function that included Etudes, Satiric, Papillon and Lovely Pop. Choreography by Pablo Desse, Liliana Belfiore and Guido de Benedetti (former Teatro Colón first dancers).
- April-May: Performed with the Ballet Neoclásico de Buenos Aires at the Centro Cultural Borges.
- Toured Mar del Plata, Argentina, with Romeo and Juliet. Ballet adapted by Guido de Benedetti and including principal dancers of the Teatro Colón, Argentina’s iconic opera house.
- Performed the role of Prince Albrech in the ballet “Giselle in Buenos Aires,” created and directed by Lola Brikman, and opening at Centro Cultural de la Cooperación, in Buenos Aires.
- August: Joined the Ballet Neoclásico of Buenos Aires, performing in pieces such as Rock and Tango (choreography by former Teatro Colón director Guido de Benedetti) at the Metropolitan Theater. See Infobae newspaper article below.
- Launched professional tango dance career with María de Buenos Aires, an iconic opera-tango starring Julia Zenko, Raúl Lavié and Horacio Ferrer , to music by Astor Piazzolla. Choreography by Lorelei Monaco, director of the General San Martin Theater Dance School.